If you’ve ever wondered about how your work plays a role in your life, how you can seek your purpose or build your vision, Jessica has wisdom to share. Her new book is for anybody that wants to have meaningful work, regardless of what field they are in.
Here’s what we cover in this amazing conversation:
- Stepping into the unknown, starting a company, taking care of employees, community, and the “bottom line”
- The power of peer-to-peer learning to shift organizations and cultures
- What does it mean to be “mission driven” and what if there’s more than one right way?
- Ethical leadership- what it means and why it matters
- Applying inclusivity, curiosity, and authenticity to our work environments
- Striving for wholeness throughout our lives
- Paychecks beyond money… what are you really working for?
- Supporting true employee engagement
- Three stages of a powerful developmental skill cycle
Jessica Hartung is a partner, coach, and guide for those leveling-up their personal professional leadership, their teams, and their communities to a better future.
Jessica has a passion for inspiring and preparing people to grow from their work to improve their lives. In 1998, she founded Integrated Work, a consulting firm that brings top-notch professional development to mission-driven leaders, while being a learning laboratory for innovative work practices.
Jessica provides self-directed professional development tools to leaders at all levels striving to create positive impact.