Join host Laurie Seymour and Jessica Hartung as they explore how to turn your work into a learning laboratory.
- How self-doubt has colored your relationship with work
- The value of making experiments at work in growing your positive impact
- How to build your set of higher mind transferable skills
- The Third Paycheck: what makes work fulfilling
- The relationship of character and purpose
- The one strategy that trumps all others
- Grow your leadership skills so that you can address what you are here to do
- Advice for when you are in a tough spot
Jessica Hartung is a partner, coach, and guide for those leveling-up their personal professional leadership, their teams, and their communities to a better future.
Jessica has a passion for inspiring and preparing people to grow from their work to improve their lives. In 1998, she founded Integrated Work, a consulting firm that brings top-notch professional development to mission-driven leaders, while being a learning laboratory for innovative work practices.
Jessica provides self-directed professional development tools to leaders at all levels striving to create positive impact.